Friday, December 30, 2016

Elisa's Best 2016 Reads




It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
I will never forget this book, never and ever. This book not only is written masterfully, but the message it conveys is powerful and unforgettable. Everyone should read this book, because everyone should be "brave and bold” in every aspect of their life.

The Spiral Down (The Fall Up #2) by Aly Martinez
I’ve discovered the M/M genre quite recently, and this book has been so awesome to read! Aly always manages to create characters that are so real, with their strengths and weaknesses ( and in this case, the “weakness” of one of the main characters made me laugh so much! Sorry Harry!).
The Spiral Down


At Peace (The 'Burg series #2) by Kristen Ashley
One of my absolutely favourite books by Kristen Ashley. This book has everything you come to expect from KA: an absolutely amazing alpha man, a sassy and badass heroine, secondary characters that you wish were your friends in real life. Kristen Ashley has a way with words that many times I couldn’t hold my tears back, such my feelings about what I was reading were strong.
At Peace (The 'Burg Series Book 2)


Beard Science (Winston Brothers #3) by Penny Reid
Such an unique book! Penny Reid’s books are not traditional romance books, someone could even say that her characters are weird. Well, I love them even more because of this, and Beard Science is the perfect example of how amazingly not conventional a romance book can be. I loved the story of Cletus and Jennifer so much! 
Beard Science (Winston Brothers Book 3)


Managed (VIP #2) by Kristen Callihan 
I simply couldn’t put this book down. The first chapter was one of the funniest I’ve ever read, and I loved that two people like Sophie and Gabriel, so much different from each other, ended up being the most perfect couple ever <3 Opposites attract!

Priceless (Forbidden Men #8) by Linda Kage
Well, I fell in love with Linda Kage’s writing while reading the first book of the Forbidden Men series. Priceless was just the icing on the cake. Sarah and Brandt stole my heart and I couldn’t help but cheering for them, even more when they had to face some difficulties. And chapeau to Linda for writing about a heroine like Sarah and managing to do it splendidly.
Priceless (Forbidden Men Book 8)


The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #1) by Sara Ney
Simply amazing. I’ve loved this book so much, especially for the witty dialogues, great characters and how Sara Ney managed to redeem a douchebag like Sebastian. I can’t wait to read the story of Zeke!
How to Date a Douchebag: The Studying Hours


Bossman by Vi Keeland
This book was a huge surprise! I thought it would have been a simple, light read, while actually Vi Keeland managed to create such a deep, touching story that in some moments I felt like my heart was going to stop. Really a book that overcame my expectations.
Bossman


Kulti by Mariana Zapata
I've discovered Mariana Zapata's books this year, and I now think of her as the queen of slow-burning love. And in Kulti, she managed to create such a great love story. Despite being quite long, I was never bored while reading this book, because the story was so rich, captivating and beautifully written that I just wanted more, more and more.
Kulti


Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
This book was the perfect sequel to “Him”. The love between Jamie and Wes is so special. One of the thing I loved the most about this book is that it shows how a relationship is never only hearths and flowers, but that many times also in the strongest love there are difficulties, that can be overcome step by step, together.
Us (Him Book 2)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...