Thursday, December 29, 2016

Azahara´s Best 2016 Reads


Lucas (Preston Brothers #1) by Jay McLean
Every single year a book by Jay McLean sneaks on my Top 10 because her books keep getting better and better! Lucas was a rollercoaster of emotions with raw scenes, true grief and forever love *sigh*.
Lucas - A Preston Brothers Novel (Book 1): A More Than Series Spin-off

The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood #14) by J.R.Ward
Since I first read Lover Eternal Rhage has been one of my favourite characters, it is impossible to have only one in a series where there are dozens of books with different characters xD. This is one of those series where you want more and more and never get tired of it.

Thief of Hearts (Hearts#5) by L.H.Cosway
A tale about finding love in the most unexpected way. L.H.Cosway is a master of creating a different kind of romance with unforgettable characters. Captivating writing style that never loses its incredible uniqueness.

Beard Science (Winston Brothers #3) by Penny Reid
Weirdness and awesomeness all around with the Winston Brothers. Cletus´story was amazing and wickedly sexy in an odd way.  Every book keeps getting better and even more addictive than the last.

Built (Saint of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover
I am a huge fan of Jay Crownover since she first released Rule back in my early blogging days and I have loved and will love her work for eternity. So of course, Built was a no brainer on this list.
Built (Saints of Denver, Book 1)

Fighting to be Free by Kirsty Moseley
Massive fan of Kirsty Moseley since her Wattpad days, I even went to my first book signing alone because she was one of the attending authors. I have been following her work from the very beginning and I am so proud of her success. You rock Kirsty!

The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
This book is so different from the typical romance and I simply adore it! It is so well constructed and developed that it is impossible not to love it from beginning to end. It was a long read and I even wanted more!

Kings Rising (Captive Prince #3) by C.S.Pacat
M/M is one of my favorite genres so of course this book had to be on my top picks. I have been obsessed with this story since I read the first chapter in the series and I waited such a long time for the perfect ending, it was powerful and beautiful.

Your Inescapable Love (The Bennett Family #4) by Layla Hagen
Stories that feel so real and believable that you won´t be able to discern your world from the one Layla Hagen creates with her gift for words. Each story and character gets even better with time, can´t wait to read more books by her in 2017!

#REV (GearShark #2) by Cambria Hebert
I want to have at least one quarter of the love Trent and Drew have for each other at least once in my life. I felt so much and so deeply while I was reading this book that is going to be forever engraved in my mind, incredibly beautiful. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...